Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default smartwatch with galaxy s4

Hey!! Can someone help me please? Is my galaxy s4 compatible with sony smartwatch? Seems like my phone is not recognizing my smartwatch. Help!!

Posted via Android Central App

Default Re: smartwatch with galaxy s4

Quote Originally Posted by rainierjcm23 View Post
    Hey!! Can someone help me please? Is my galaxy s4 compatible with sony smartwatch? Seems like my phone is not recognizing my smartwatch. Help!!

I don't see why it would not be. I had the first Sony smartwatch (non Sony-Ericsson) and it worked just fine. It was a terrible watch but it worked.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I think my phone cannot detect my smartwatch.. tried to connect my watch to my laptop to see if theres sumthin i need to do but its not giving me any option. Just chargin

I have the sony smartwatch paired with my S4. Make sure you have the Sony Smart Connect app (aka Liveware) and then the Smart Watch app (both from the play store) installed on you phone first. The smart connect app will update the firmware on your watch. After you have successfully connected and updated your smartwatch then you can install the various sony and third party smartwatch apps. Good luck.

Sent from my GT-N5110 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by vferrari View Post
    I have the sony smartwatch paired with my S4. Make sure you have the Sony Smart Connect app (aka Liveware) and then the Smart Watch app (both from the play store) installed on you phone first. The smart connect app will update the firmware on your watch. After you have successfully connected and updated your smartwatch then you can install the various sony and third party smartwatch apps. Good luck.

I want to buy Sony SmartWatch to pair with my Galaxy S4 , could you tell me if the device is fully compatible with the mobile phone? Many pleople have problems linking this devices, probably they did something wrong, in your case was this easy to do, or you have encountered some problems as well? Thank you!

The smartwatch pairs perfectly with my S4 and makes a great extension for the phone.

Hola como hiciste para conectarlo me pasas los pasos por favor!!

Hi I m also facing same problem when I try to search sony smartwatch on s4 the bluetooth does not detect the watch...plz help and guide me.

Could someone help me please?
    I have a Samsung Galaxy S4...The 'signal indicator' has changed from G3 to H...Could some explain why please and what difference it makes?

Hi

Not sure if you ever had this fixed, but this will help those that found this question like I did after having trouble connecting my Sony Smartwatch 2 to my Samsung Galaxy S4 mini.

I did a factory reset on the Smartwatch. It worked after that. You can find the option by going to settings and then scrolling down to reset.

Guess it deletes the files it had stored from my previous connection on my HTC Desire C.

Anyways, all good and I've connected.