Maps app different on Verizon than att
So my sister has a white galaxy s 4 on Verizon and I have att. Her maps app is quite different than mine.
I figured since its a Google app I figured it would be the same.
Is this standard?
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2
- 07-14-2013, 02:02 PM #2
Re: Maps app different on Verizon than att
No they aren't actually different. Here is what happened.
Google just this week announced and released a brand new version of its Maps app that looks quite a bit different. Your girlfriend, or you, probably has the new version while the other does not. Google said the update is rolling out slowly, so it should appear for you in the Google Play Store within the next week or so. Not everyone has it yet. Example, right now I have the new vesion on my S4, but my dad and girlfriend both still have the older version of the maps. It will come eventually, just gotta be patient.
- 07-15-2013, 09:20 AM #4
- By swadds77 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 8Last Post: 11-27-2013, 10:50 PM
- By Small_law in forum Android AppsReplies: 1Last Post: 10-22-2013, 06:53 AM
- By djrkd in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-17-2013, 10:42 AM
- By tpayne99 in forum Motorola DefyReplies: 2Last Post: 07-14-2013, 07:01 PM
- By somaspy in forum Android App InventorReplies: 0Last Post: 07-14-2013, 12:32 PM