email ( new mail/unread mail) count not working?

dava

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
hey guys still getting used to the phone, but last few days i have noticed that the standard email app on the phone is not showing up the bubble with unread/new mail count?

i am using the in built email app with my hotmail address ,
running nova launcher and have teslaunread installed aswell, as can see it shows up new text and i have 5 unread in my inbox but no count on mail logo

is this something i have done that aint noticed or something that has changed that i aint noticed?

Attachments

• 2013-07-14 19.15.05.jpg
    2013-07-14 19.15.05.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 18
  • 2013-07-14 19.18.55.jpg
    2013-07-14 19.18.55.jpg
    165.9 KB · Views: 19

EvilMonkey

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Honestly, I have always had trouble with unread counts working for anything except Gmail on custom launchers (it'll work on the regular email app, but only if you set up a gmail account in it). I honestly don't know why....if Sense and Touchwiz can handle it for all email account types, I can't figure out why other launchers can't.

I have posted the question numerous times here with no responses, so not sure what the issue is.

Sorry, that's not much help.

dava

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Honestly, I have always had trouble with unread counts working for anything except Gmail on custom launchers (it'll work on the regular email app, but only if you set up a gmail account in it). I honestly don't know why....if Sense and Touchwiz can handle it for all email account types, I can't figure out why other launchers can't.

I have posted the question numerous times here with no responses, so not sure what the issue is.

Sorry, that's not much help.

its good to know i aint the only one with this problem though, thought i may have done something when showing off to my mate how easy it is to customise etc, thanks for your help :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy