Galaxy S4 camera failed! Please help!

Feb 18, 2015
Visit site
I had the same issue after migrated to 4.4.2... After 2 months of research i could finally found a way to fix it !!
- enter the code *#34971539# in your phone to enter in the camera settings page
- click on "Phone to CAM FW write (Rear)" (you may be asked to update the firmware". Click yes
- reboot

it looks that for some reasons the firmware was not updated correctly ...
Hope it helps !!

holz8383

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
i got into the camera settings as you said and followed instructions but it would not let me write anything but i clicked on the DUMP selection and now it is working again :) x:D:cool:

holz8383

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
this is driving me CRAZY for ages:
enter into phone keypad *#34971539#
select the bottom option DUMP
this seemed to have fixed it but now it has stopped working again and when i enter the code to access the camera settings that also gives me a blank screen :( i'm so cheezed off with this phone i will never buy a samsung again!!

emarlenel

May 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: Galaxy s4 camera failed! Please help!

I've had my phone for nearly 2 years and had never had this happen until yesterday. Same screen: "Warning. Camera Failed" and just as I was about to snap a picture. While I was reading on-line suggestions and trying to decide which one to try, I decided to simply try my old stand-by. I shut down the phone, took out the battery, put it back in, turned on the phone, and now the camera works fine!

didier dinaux

Jul 29, 2015
Visit site
I had the same issue after migrated to 4.4.2... After 2 months of research i could finally found a way to fix it !!
- click on "Phone to CAM FW write (Rear)" (you may be asked to update the firmware". Click yes
- reboot

Hope it helps !!
Simulatie problem andere if I Dow *#34971539# I see a problem white the Rear main camera FW fer is difrend wat to Dow ??

Jbzump53

Jul 23, 2016
Visit site
- reboot

Hope it helps !!

How do you "enter" a code onto your phone? I have no enter button and pressing the call button doesn't work. Also have no idea where to find phone to cam link. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator: