- 1 Posts
Do any body use Galaxy S4 and Canon 6D camera?
My girl friend uses Galaxy S4 and Canon 6D camera in Korea.
She has updated OS last month, and not able to connect with 6D camera. (is there any security level change? No idea at all)
the camera has wi-fi system to connect phone and copy the pictures from camera to phone.
I want to test with other 6D, but she is only one who has that specific camera. The camera has no problem, it is able to connect with Galaxy S3.
She went to service center, but the engineer couldnt figure out the problem
the weird thing is his phone can connect to the camera. An operating system of his device(engineer) was not up-to-date.
Does anybody have any clue for this situation?
- 08-03-2014, 07:44 AM #2
- 08-03-2014, 04:05 PM #3
Re: Do any body use Galaxy S4 and Canon 6D camera?
I'm running a Note 3 and 6D.
When using the EOS app on the phone I usually have to open my wifi settings on my phone and connect to my cameras wifi manually.
Walk through the steps on the camera again. It is easy to go into one of the 3 presets that isn't the one you want to use.
Hope this kinda helps
Sent from my SM-N900T using AC Forums mobile app
- By gabz1963 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2014, 12:14 PM
- By gabz1963 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 09-02-2013, 05:49 PM
- By roberto1811 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 07-21-2013, 01:09 PM
- By Richard Lao in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2013, 05:08 AM
- By Plonk2222 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-19-2013, 08:35 PM