- 2 Posts
Phone locks up after charging
My Verizon S4 locks up after charging it, almost every time. It either shows it's charged with the green light at the top or the red light. I have to pull to battery out to reset it. I got the update last weekend and it's been doing it ever since. Any ideas?
Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk HD
- 07-20-2013, 11:48 AM #2
Re: Phone locks up after charging
Have you had this issue using multiple chargers? If you are only using one charger try another. Also, you might want to consider a factory reset. It's usually not required; however, it will often clear any errors or problems the device is having after an update. Backup all your data and do a factory reset. If the problem still occurs you might need to visit a Verizon store and see if they have a fix or possible switch to a new device.
- By Maaario97 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 11-21-2013, 04:21 AM
- By tim3477 in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 07-21-2013, 05:25 AM
- By gmfitter in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 07-20-2013, 09:17 PM
- By milyo2000 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-20-2013, 09:20 AM
- By Mitchell Gray in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-20-2013, 06:11 AM