- 07-20-2013, 04:16 PM #2
- 5,175 Posts
Re: Cant download Apps from play store
Try clearing the app's cache. I have an S3, not an S4, so how you get there might not be quite the same, but on the S3:
Go to Settings / Application manager. Scroll all the way right, to the "All" tab. Scroll down to "Google Play Store" and tap that row. Tap "Clear cache", then "Force Stop."
Now go back to the home screen, and restart the app. See if that fixes it. If not, try the same thing again, but this time "Clear data" instead of cache.
If that still doesn't work, go back to the Application manager, tap the menu button, and "Reset app preferences."
If none of those work, check out this thread. It may have some other ideas: my play store has stopped working..BROKE MY WRIST AND TYPING ONE-HANDED! Please forgive all typos.
PLEASE, when asking for help provide as much information as possible. Otherwise, it's like calling your doctor and saying "My head hurts." Your doctor can't treat you unless he knows whether you have a headache or a concussion, and we can't help unless we know what the symptoms are and what you did before they occurred.
Give a person an answer, and you've solved one problem. Teach a person to search, and you have helped them solve problems forever.
Have a Galaxy S3? Click here ==> Everything you wanted to know about your Galaxy S3
- 07-21-2013, 02:51 PM #3
- 10-14-2013, 08:59 AM #4
- 11-28-2013, 12:08 PM #5
- Yesterday, 12:02 AM #6
- By glextor in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 21Last Post: 12-04-2013, 02:31 AM
- By hydrogen3 in forum LG Optimus GReplies: 6Last Post: 08-01-2013, 05:07 AM
- By Vxlgsi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 07-27-2013, 06:54 AM
- By Pabben in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 5Last Post: 07-20-2013, 10:06 PM
- By texasniteowl in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-20-2013, 01:57 PM