How to reorder a playlist manually in Play Music app

Calidoc

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
I know I've done it before, but I see no way to reorder the music in my playlist other to do a complete shuffle. What am I missing here?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2013-07-20-21-04-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-07-20-21-04-31.jpg
    176.8 KB · Views: 12

Calidoc

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
So, I've found from THAT screen you cannot reorder. If you click the current playing track (Still DRE) and then touch the music logo at the top, it brings up a NEW playlist screen which allows you to reorder by holding on the three small lines on the left side of each track. I think you are supposed to be able to do this in both screens, but only one allows me to.

glader

Jan 7, 2014
Visit site
Thank you! I manage to rearange my songs one time before, but this time I spent 30 min trying before I gave up and googled your tip :)
Regards

rossjerry52

Mar 5, 2015
Visit site
If you are in the screen with the playlist then you can touch the three dots at the right hand end and a drop down menu appears that has rearrange playlist as one of the options. You need to be in full screen mode with just the playlist showing and then it is easy to move them. This is with the Samsung S tablet,maybe there are different ways for different tablets?

GeoffRussell

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Reordering is easy ... but how do I stop the app resetting the ordering a few seconds after I change it ... before my very eyes it changes the ordering back to what it was previously ... sometimes ... and sometimes it seems to stay reordered until I quite and reenter the app.