Text spell check

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I, obviously, don't have an s4. But on my phone if you go to settings>language and keyboard, there is a spell checking option/setting. Perhaps in your settings there is a similar option?

Jennifer Stough
Forums Moderator
DROID DNA

Attachments

• 1374422586620.jpg
    1374422586620.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 36

tytlyf

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
I believe the stock samsung keyboard isn't the best auto spell checker. I'd recommend a different keyboard like "Kii Keyboard"

Michael Vieux

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
Is there spell check? I am using the text that came with the phone.

Or just use SwiftKey and use the predictions to correct the words as you type.

Also on my phone and tablet the misspelled words are underlined in red, just tap the word and a list of suggestions pops up.

Go to Phone settings > Language and Input > Tap the Spell Check, check box.

Sent from my M470BSA

420benz

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
What is the problem? It won't rotate to landscape? I'd recommend using the swiftkey option in it as well.

The problem is I would to se the alphabet. I have no idea what that is. But I played around with it and it is fixed.
Thanks All

tytlyf

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
The problem is I would to se the alphabet. I have no idea what that is. But I played around with it and it is fixed.
Thanks All

There are tons of different layouts and button looks for that. I find that using the swipe feature to be the fastest and easiest way to text and make sure the spelling is instantly fixed. It's really accurate.

HectorDM

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I recently bouthg an HTC One and I disabled the spell checking on e-mail, but when I am texting a message, the spell check still shows and I am trying to disable it. So far I have not found the way to do it, as the Setting in messaging do not have a festure for the spell checking.

If anyone knows how to disable the spell check in text messages, I will aprreciate the answer, because I do hate that feature

Thanks!!!