Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Global Posts
    352 Global Posts

Default non biased S4 users I have a question

For starters, I am buying my next phone full price, I have the unlimited data plan with Verizon and am not giving it up, so will have to buy the phone full price. I have been holding out to get the moto X when it is released, but after reading the specs on it, and it just being a mid-ranged phone, what do you guys consider the S4 to be...mid-range or a higher end phone? are you happy with it? I noticed a lot of people complaining about cracking screens if they drop their phone, I dropped my droid razr out of my 4x4 Ford f-250 and nothing was wrong with it.

Default Re: non biased S4 users I have a question

Ive dropped my s4 a few times from maybe a 4 ft drop nothing happened to it. But I do have a speck Case on it. I feel like this is a high end device I am satisfied with it

sent from my galaxy s4

13MP Camera
    5inch HD1080P Display
    2600mAh battery
    LTE
    2GB RAM
    Quad core/Octa Core based on latest Qualcomm/ARM A15 Cortex architecture
    Latest Android version and on going support...

It's most definately a high end phone, it is the best specced Android available until the Note 3 arrives.

I'm very happy with my GS4, had it since launch in April and it has been nothing short of outstanding, it does have it's bugs here and there such as the stutter in some apps (due to some apps not being optimized for new gen chips), but overall a fantastic device, I especially like multitasking on it which is such a breeze due to all the RAM, the battery life is also great, far better than my GS2 and GS3.

Build quality wise? Yes, it's plastic (polycarbonate) and glass with very small bezel so hard drops will sometimes lead to cracked glass unfortunately. I've got my GS4 in a matte CaseMate cover, dropped many times and not a dent.
    Samsung GALAXY S 4 32GB Exynos Octa Black Mist
    Samsung GALAXY S II 16GB Ceramic White
    Apple iPad4 WiFi+3G/LTE 16GB

Quote Originally Posted by Tsepz_GP View Post
    13MP Camera
    5inch HD1080P Display
    2600mAh battery
    LTE
    2GB RAM
    Quad core/Octa Core based on latest Qualcomm/ARM A15 Cortex architecture
    Latest Android version and on going support...

It's most definately a high end phone, it is the best specced Android available until the Note 3 arrives.

I'm very happy with my GS4, had it since launch in April and it has been nothing short of outstanding, it does have it's bugs here and there such as the stutter in some apps (due to some apps not being optimized for new gen chips), but overall a fantastic device, I especially like multitasking on it which is such a breeze due to all the RAM, the battery life is also great, far better than my GS2 and GS3.

Build quality wise? Yes, it's plastic (polycarbonate) and glass with very small bezel so hard drops will sometimes lead to cracked glass unfortunately. I've got my GS4 in a matte CaseMate cover, dropped many times and not a dent.
    All of this. I'm not going to pass judgment on the x until I actually have the thing in my hand. No one can even decide the process or type yet...that being said, the moto x will not make the gs4 any less high end

Posted via Android Central App

Once you purchase something you become biased one way or another, there's no way around that. Phones break when you drop them ... it's not a matter of if, but when. That statement's true, if it wasn't OtterBox, Life proof, and a 100 other companies just like them would not exist. Always wait for the nonexistent future phone because they are always better than whats available right now ...