I Love My S4, but Might Be Getting Rid of it soon!!!

jimbo1mcm

Jun 6, 2012
Visit site
The Note 3, coming in September/October, will have all the feature I love in my S4, plus the S Pen functionality I enjoyed on my Note 8. The S4 is simply marvelous, but I will enjoy a slightly larger screen with more features. This will eliminate any need for me to have a Pad device. My Ipad 3 is gathering dust now and I have already sold my Ipad mini. The Note 3, plus my MacBook Pro Retina, will handle everything I need.

Marck527

Jun 16, 2013
Visit site
I agree, glad I bought mine unlocked, might sell mine to get a note 3 as well, we'll see.

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Was tempted, but I just don't think I can go any bigger than 5" for my everyday device. I have a pretty bulky case on the s4 that I love and can still operate with one hand, but any bigger and I think I would be miserable. Enjoy the Note 3. I haven't tried the S Pen. Ignorance is bliss! :)

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
The Note 3, coming in September/October, will have all the feature I love in my S4, plus the S Pen functionality I enjoyed on my Note 8. The S4 is simply marvelous, but I will enjoy a slightly larger screen with more features. This will eliminate any need for me to have a Pad device. My Ipad 3 is gathering dust now and I have already sold my Ipad mini. The Note 3, plus my MacBook Pro Retina, will handle everything I need.

What will the size of the Note 3 be? There were rumors of close to 6"

I've always thought there were two key principles---(a) as big as possible as long as (b) it didn't get so big it wouldn't fit in my pocket or I couldn't hold it with one hand. As you say, convergence is real nice. Six inches, though---I'm thinking that pretty much busts that (b). Just too big for a in-pocket,one handed phone. If Note 3 at, say, the 5.5" size was available when I bought the S4, I probably would've gone for the Note instead. THat's about the max I think I could deal with for the in-pocket phone category. But at 6", I'm thinking that's a bit too much.

67srbell

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Rumors are are that the Note 3 will be at 5.7 in (not 6).

Will definitely be difficult to use w one-handed (if at all) and that why I like the S4 so much.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Landers2