What do use your phone for?

anonymous495876038576

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site
With smartphone manufacturers making their devices more and more powerful, what do you use your phone for that requires 2GB of ram and a huge 5in+ screen with large amounts of storage? I thought that's why we have laptops and tablets. Correct me if I'm wrong but do you really need to use your phone for everything and does it need to be overpowered like they are today? I get convenience but the battery suffers and sometimes the user experience does too. Look at the lag on the GS4. Brand new powerful device that lags.
Sent from my XT881 using AC Forums mobile app

nickgalaxys4

Jun 7, 2013
Visit site
With smartphone manufacturers making their devices more and more powerful, what do you use your phone for that requires 2GB of ram and a huge 5in+ screen with large amounts of storage? I thought that's why we have laptops and tablets. Correct me if I'm wrong but do you really need to use your phone for everything and does it need to be overpowered like they are today? I get convenience but the battery suffers and sometimes the user experience does too. Look at the lag on the GS4. Brand new powerful device that lags.
Sent from my XT881 using AC Forums mobile app

I am in the IT field so 2GB of RAM more space and bigger screen is great I look over my network by my phone. I don't bring my tablet everywhere or laptop so that is why phones getting bigger and powerful is a good thing.

shoii

May 17, 2013
Visit site
I barely use my laptop anymore. Except for big projects or school, this thing does EVERYTHING for me. So yes I find those things extremely helpful.

zorrowaz

Banned
Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
I use my S4 for my business I used to use the Xoom and my galaxy note since I bought this Ultra lightning fast galaxy S4 its Work and play my phone make me money so ?579 well spent..........oh and I'm addicted to 8 ball pool every night for 2 hour session is a must lol.

Galaxy S4 TouchGold Edition