- 2 Posts
Dropped my S4, screen isn't working!
I just got my S4 from Verizon about a month ago and I accidentally dropped it while getting out of my car. Now my screen isn't working, it doesn't even light up when I press the side button. I didn't sign up for the Verizon insurance plan (man that was a dumb move). Am I screwed or can I pay a couple extra bucks to get it fixed? What are my options... man I'm stressing out. Thanks...
- 07-24-2013, 02:07 AM #2
- 07-24-2013, 03:25 PM #3
Re: Dropped my S4, screen isn't working!
f the screen is not cracked it is most likely the digitizer. I wouldn't recommend fixing it yourself. Look online for repair. It could run you up anywhere from $100-300. Sorry, I know that's not what you wanted to hear. Get a case next time!
Posted via Android Central App
- 10-15-2013, 10:23 PM #5
- 10-16-2013, 10:28 AM #6
- 01-28-2014, 10:37 AM #7
- By chris2k5 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 3Last Post: 07-27-2013, 08:59 PM
- By Antykain in forum Motorola ElectrifyReplies: 2Last Post: 07-25-2013, 03:34 AM
- By Unsy1115 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2013, 01:20 AM
- By Tamia Cook1 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-23-2013, 11:13 PM
- By Zachary Beers in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-23-2013, 10:50 PM