I just got my S4 from Verizon about a month ago and I accidentally dropped it while getting out of my car. Now my screen isn't working, it doesn't even light up when I press the side button. I didn't sign up for the Verizon insurance plan (man that was a dumb move). Am I screwed or can I pay a couple extra bucks to get it fixed? What are my options... man I'm stressing out. Thanks...
    ARGPM likes this.
    07-24-2013 12:26 AM
    Try taking the battery out for 10 seconds then putting it back in...u can take it to a phone repair shop and see what they say...

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos via Tapatalk 4... I LOVE THIS PHONE
    07-24-2013 01:07 AM
    f the screen is not cracked it is most likely the digitizer. I wouldn't recommend fixing it yourself. Look online for repair. It could run you up anywhere from $100-300. Sorry, I know that's not what you wanted to hear. Get a case next time!

Posted via Android Central App
    07-24-2013 02:25 PM
    I actually just sent my phone back in today. Samsung charged me 175$ for a Digitizer + LCD repair, which I'm assuming is going to be a replacement. If anyone's interested I'll be happy to provide an update after I get my phone back.
    ARGPM likes this.
    07-24-2013 11:24 PM
    i am came out a chem class accidently dropped my phone everything else is funtioning properly except for the display plus i had a temper glass on so the most damage was to the upper part of the screen so wat do u guys thing i should do
    10-15-2013 09:23 PM
    I think verizon is having open enrollment right now for insurance, just to help out.
    10-16-2013 09:28 AM
    I had an Otter Box but I dropped it an i saw a small crack but the outer screen was fine. When I press the home button I see weird lights on the screen. Help please!
    01-28-2014 09:37 AM
    Hey i know this was 2 years ago but i'd appreciate it if you respond. Same thing happened tome that i dropped my s4 and there are like little cracks and the phone itself works but the screen is all black and unresponsive. Help, did you have verizon?
    05-27-2015 08:45 PM
    I just got my S4 from Verizon about a month ago and I accidentally dropped it while getting out of my car. Now my screen isn't working, it doesn't even light up when I press the side button. I didn't sign up for the Verizon insurance plan (man that was a dumb move). Am I screwed or can I pay a couple extra bucks to get it fixed? What are my options... man I'm stressing out. Thanks...
    05-27-2015 08:46 PM
    I actually just sent my phone back in today. Samsung charged me 175$ for a Digitizer + LCD repair, which I'm assuming is going to be a replacement. If anyone's interested I'll be happy to provide an update after I get my phone back.
    05-27-2015 08:47 PM
    bro there are many videos on youtube on how to replace your broken screen and its very simple, but you must have to buy the working display first...
    05-28-2015 04:05 AM