1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Dropped my S4, screen isn't working!

I just got my S4 from Verizon about a month ago and I accidentally dropped it while getting out of my car. Now my screen isn't working, it doesn't even light up when I press the side button. I didn't sign up for the Verizon insurance plan (man that was a dumb move). Am I screwed or can I pay a couple extra bucks to get it fixed? What are my options... man I'm stressing out. Thanks...

Default Re: Dropped my S4, screen isn't working!

Try taking the battery out for 10 seconds then putting it back in...u can take it to a phone repair shop and see what they say...

Sent from my Galaxy S4 Exynos via Tapatalk 4... I LOVE THIS PHONE
    - Using the Galaxy S5! -

f the screen is not cracked it is most likely the digitizer. I wouldn't recommend fixing it yourself. Look online for repair. It could run you up anywhere from $100-300. Sorry, I know that's not what you wanted to hear. Get a case next time!

Posted via Android Central App
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

I actually just sent my phone back in today. Samsung charged me 175$ for a Digitizer + LCD repair, which I'm assuming is going to be a replacement. If anyone's interested I'll be happy to provide an update after I get my phone back.

i am came out a chem class accidently dropped my phone everything else is funtioning properly except for the display plus i had a temper glass on so the most damage was to the upper part of the screen so wat do u guys thing i should do

I think verizon is having open enrollment right now for insurance, just to help out.

I had an Otter Box but I dropped it an i saw a small crack but the outer screen was fine. When I press the home button I see weird lights on the screen. Help please!