Cracked Screen (Hard-Headed-Wife

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
My wife and I both have Galaxy S4s. When I knew I was going to get mine, I quickly went on Ebay and ordered several cases. Not that expensive.. ranging from $7 to $13.. I had a couple flip cover cases, and I offered one to my wife since I had several. No, she didn't like the looks adn went for what seemed just a replacement back cover, but it might be a case. I used the flip-top case with the window. I have dropped my S4 several time from a distance of 1 foot, no problem whatsoever.

However, I just found out my wife was not so lucky. She dropped her S4 on a harden floor from a distance of about 1 foot too, and now she has a cracked screen. Just being hard-headed. No way I would use this phone without a full cover.. Some people may not like the full flip cover, to each their own. i ordered my cover before I got the phone.. ;)

bent_karma

Jun 20, 2013
Visit site
Same here I ordered an s view cover and a incipio slim case for my s4 my wife has the s3 and wanted a purple case. Yes it HAD to be purple so I ordered her a case for her then noticed she left the case in her car, when I asked her about it she said she didn't like the way it felt. I guess she got used to the stock feel. She has an upgrade so I think she secretly wants a new phone but won't admit it.

Posted via Android Central App

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Same here I ordered an s view cover and a incipio slim case for my s4 my wife has the s3 and wanted a purple case. Yes it HAD to be purple so I ordered her a case for her then noticed she left the case in her car, when I asked her about it she said she didn't like the way it felt. I guess she got used to the stock feel. She has an upgrade so I think she secretly wants a new phone but won't admit it.

Posted via Android Central App

The wives are funny man, real funny, and think they know everything. Well, I hope your wife doesn't break her S4 behind a simple fall,that any cheap full cover case would have prevented.. I paid for my S4 outright, she got her S4 on a contract.. Maybe if she had chunked out 6 Large plus, she would have been a little more careful... :)

BTW, I am still in my 20 day return period, and if the 32gb releases (TMobile), I will be returning this one and get a 32gb. From what I have learne about these high priced smartphones, even though the cheap flip case is working, I will be getting a premium flip case this time..A few extra dollars in prevention IMO, is well worth it... ;)

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I love my phone naked, but my work requires me to have a good case on my device.

I already dropped it twice from above a 6 foot ladder. The first time it landed face first! :eek:
And it survived! :thumbup::D:beer:

The best $11.97 I ever spent!

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away

trwrt

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
From the title I thought this thread was going to involve you hitting your wife in the head with your phone. Now I don't know whether to be disappointed or relieved.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
That sucks.. Dropping your phone always sucks but it is also avoidable if you are always careful :).

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.

MagicMike Kelley

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Yikes!

I plan on getting the Slim Armor View for my S4 when I pick it up next week. It's thin, sexy and protective. I have always liked my devices naked as well, but it's not work breaking them.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
From the title I thought this thread was going to involve you hitting your wife in the head with your phone. Now I don't know whether to be disappointed or relieved.

:thumbup::D
If I was to hit my wife on the head with my phone, I don't think my phone would survive! :eek: ;) :D

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bnutz