- 3 Posts
S4 Texting Issue
Since getting my Samsung S4 I haven't been able to send or receive texts from my parents. They both have an iPhone 4S. They seem to be the only people I'm unable to text. I've tried turning off iMessage on both my iPad and my old iPhone and it hasn't worked. I'm able to text other people with iPhones fine, just not them.
You'd think this would be a blessing but my mom keeps my girl during the day so I need to keep in contact with her.
Any other ideas? I'm sure the people at the AT&T Store would be clueless.
- 07-24-2013, 11:53 AM #2
- 75 Posts
Re: S4 Texting Issue
I'm still pointing my finger at iMessage. Do you have a Mac computer by chance? , ipod touch maybe? They have iMessage on them as well. Anything with your old appleID from your iPhone with iMessages needs to be turned off in the settings section. You might also try having your parents delete your contact info and reenter it as a regular mobile number not as a iPhone in their contacts on their iPhones.
- By jimbl in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-26-2013, 11:33 AM
- By CrossClown in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2013, 02:32 PM
- By easttexasaggie04 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2013, 11:33 AM
- By jamacouve in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2013, 10:41 AM
- By nickthorley in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 07-24-2013, 10:11 AM