- 41 Posts
Galaxy constantly connects then disconnects when USB plugged into anything..
I do not know if its the small design of the plug but when I plug my galaxy s4 into my computer it constantly makes the USB in noise and then USB out noise like its connected but if it gets moved it disconnects for a second.
This also happens if I have it plugged into my car stereo.. Its very annoying.
Anyone else have this issue?
- 07-26-2013, 07:23 AM #2
- 05-14-2014, 02:47 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Galaxy constantly connects then disconnects when USB plugged into anything..
I know this thread is almost a year old, but I have the same issue with my S4. Its about 7 months old and has been doing this for several months. In fact, every Samsung phone I've ever had has done this. Very VERY irritating in the car, and the 360 AND PS3 can't read it. Guess I'm going to see if I can get it fixed.
- 09-11-2014, 06:36 AM #4
- By Andrea789 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 MiniReplies: 2Last Post: 03-11-2015, 10:38 AM
- By whitenack in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 64Last Post: 08-03-2013, 08:10 AM
- By billly joel perales in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 07-26-2013, 10:32 AM
- By Liquidretro in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 3Last Post: 07-25-2013, 10:51 AM
- By roamxm in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2013, 06:58 AM