Lately I have been noticing that my S4 hasn't been holding a signal as well as before. Seems to be this way since LTE rollout in my neighborhood. I get about 1 bar of LTE indoors. It seems as though the phone is more sensitive and tends to drop to E or 0 bars of 4G when it is in my pocket. Once I take it out of my pocket, it flips back to LTE in about 5 seconds.
Is this normal?
- 07-25-2013, 09:26 PM #2
- 07-25-2013, 09:42 PM #4
Re: Signal Fluctuates
Ok, the reason I asked you was because I am in Miami, Fl, and I have the same problem since the LTE came around during June. I called TMobile and they told me that they were going to check the towers around and check with the Engineers. They sent me to the local store to exchange the SIM card and told me that everything was in place here. When I got to the store the guy tried everything possible to convince me that in Miami the LTE was not 100% operable even though TMobile had said the opposite and I had to really put some effort into the SIM card exchange. One thing I have noticed is that when I am inside my house as soon as I get the LTE icon, the bars drop to one and if the icon goes away, the bars will increase. So far I am still waiting for TMobile to call me back.
- 07-25-2013, 10:41 PM #5
- 07-25-2013, 10:48 PM #6
- By Google_Superuser in forum T-MobileReplies: 29Last Post: 07-30-2013, 04:56 PM
- By tat21985 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 07-24-2013, 05:19 PM
- By CrossClown in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-24-2013, 01:32 PM
- By beckybluecat in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-24-2013, 07:43 AM
- By Sasazuka in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 6Last Post: 07-18-2013, 09:30 PM