- 07-26-2013, 05:06 PM #2
- 175 Posts
Re: Connecting S4 to Samsung LCD
Not 100% sure, but the Samsung tv may need to be a smart tv. Both the tv and your phone need to be commected to your wifi. When I'm on the gallery app I get an "all" logo at the top of my individual pictures and when I tap that my pics show on the tv.
Same with the purple Video app that comes with the phone. When tapping a video you can see the same "all" logo at the top and it'll connect right to your tv screen. Pretty cool...
- By Kiersten_Kress in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 13Last Post: 02-13-2014, 04:33 PM
- By Mark Beresford in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:05 AM
- By Kash76 in forum AndroidCentral.com - Site News, Feedback and HelpReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2013, 10:13 PM
- By fender4645 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2013, 10:42 PM
- By ThePifer in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-25-2013, 10:21 PM