Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default DashClock question

    on my lockscreen, how do i get it to display full screen (see pic below) instead of having to drag it down everytime?

  2. #2  
    robjulo's Avatar

    Posts
    106 Posts
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts

    Default Re: DashClock question

    When I was using dashclock, I never found a way, which is a shame because I think the full notifications look better than the compact.
  3. #3  
    fishepa's Avatar

    Posts
    162 Posts
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts

    Default Re: DashClock question

    I never found a way either.
  4. #4  

    Default Re: DashClock question

    The only way I have found to do this is to use a differnt lock screen. Ie widget locker from the people that do Nova launcher.

    Posted via Android Central App

    Edit:

    Here is mine.

  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: DashClock question

    Quote Originally Posted by fightinpikey View Post
    The only way I have found to do this is to use a differnt lock screen. Ie widget locker from the people that do Nova launcher.

    Posted via Android Central App

    Edit:

    Here is mine.

    i have widget locker but i don't use it. do you mind explaining how to use with dashclock?
  6. #6  

    Default Re: DashClock question

    Quote Originally Posted by newS4owner View Post
    i have widget locker but i don't use it. do you mind explaining how to use with dashclock?
    All you need to do is set up widget locker. Then remove the stock clock widget and replace it with dashclock.

    This will bring up the settings for dashclock.

    Just set it up for the notifications you want and you are good to go.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    Thanked by:
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: DashClock question

    Quote Originally Posted by fightinpikey View Post
    All you need to do is set up widget locker. Then remove the stock clock widget and replace it with dashclock.

    This will bring up the settings for dashclock.

    Just set it up for the notifications you want and you are good to go.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    thanks.
    hows your battery life using widget locker? i was reading reviews and couple mentioned it eats up alot.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: DashClock question

    Quote Originally Posted by newS4owner View Post
    thanks.
    hows your battery life using widget locker? i was reading reviews and couple mentioned it eats up alot.
    Considering battery life on my RAZR was horrendous and I am on my phone almost constantly I have no issues.

    It certainly doesnt last all day. But it isnt bad either.

    Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  9. #9  

    Default Re: DashClock question

    the only way i know how to do that is to drag your finger down the screen to display it like that.
  10. #10  
    CrzyP's Avatar

    Posts
    17 Posts
    Global Posts
    152 Global Posts

    Default Re: DashClock question

    Does this app allow you to set a pass code or pattern lock and use widgets?

    Posted via Android Central App

Similar Threads

  1. GameStop question about tablets.
    By Bitmin in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-30-2013, 12:16 PM
  2. Dashclock small sized extensions on lock-screen with PIN enable
    By theKramer in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 08:44 AM
  3. Quick Question
    By TaylordKris in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 03:49 PM
  4. Couple of Questions?
    By StuMcBill in forum Google Chromecast
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 10:48 AM
  5. 2 noob questions (gallery + calender)
    By nongbee77 in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-25-2013, 04:37 AM

Posting Permissions

B