- 21 Posts
Trouble with homescreen wifi toggle widget.
I decided to put a widget on my homescreen that could toggle on and off wifi faster than going to the notification bar. I had a widget like this on my last phone and it was great. However, after trying several widgets from the google play store, I found that none of them could turn wifi on, only off. Has anyone else had this problem or have any solutions?
- 07-29-2013, 02:40 AM #2
- 08-21-2013, 10:40 AM #3
- 47 Posts
Re: Trouble with homescreen wifi toggle widget.
Power Toggles is only 4 x 1.
Most of the widgets I tried gave a "stopped" error message when turning wifi on.
One that worked is WiFi Manager. It comes in different sizes and can display SSID and signal strength.
Beware of WIFI widget(One tap switch) which worked great but in the latest update added a ton of intrusive permissions, so I uninstalled it.
- 08-21-2013, 01:50 PM #4
- 08-21-2013, 02:35 PM #5
- By jr461 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 9Last Post: 10-19-2013, 05:59 PM
- By sieuxaydadui in forum Android App InventorReplies: 2Last Post: 08-10-2013, 06:16 AM
- By hmfoster in forum Verizon Droid DNAReplies: 5Last Post: 07-31-2013, 04:23 PM
- By synjun in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 5Last Post: 07-29-2013, 01:43 AM
- By scoutconnor in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-28-2013, 09:16 PM