- 35 Posts
Prevent display from blanking/locking when connected to USB cable
Is there a setting to prevent the display blanking when the USB cable is plugged in?
This is akin to the display settings in the power control in Windows, where you set independent timeouts for "On Battery" and "Plugged in"
- 07-30-2013, 08:47 PM #2
- 30 Posts
Re: Prevent display from blanking/locking when connected to USB cable
You can set the "Stay awake" option under the "Developer options"
You turn on "Developer options" by going to settings -> More tab -> About device -> Tap the "Build number" 7 times. You'll then see Developer Options under the More tab.
This way the screen stays on whenever it is plugged into the USB cable.
- By mattl2 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2013, 09:02 PM
- By naivetiu in forum HTC OneReplies: 16Last Post: 07-29-2013, 08:43 PM
- By ScottyG05 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 3Last Post: 07-29-2013, 02:20 PM
- By oleyota in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 07-29-2013, 01:05 AM
- By Eclipse2K in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2013, 11:27 PM