Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default half grey prictures in gallery

so when this is the 2nd picture that turned grey while i viewed it in Gallery. The thumbnail is clear and it turns grey like .5 seconds later after i click it. The two photos are saved onto my SD card. Is anyone else getting this problem? How come this is happening?

2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

Default Re: half grey prictures in gallery

bump

Very odd - have you tried editing the pic? In my old x2 I sometimes ended up with corrupt photos.
    Thanked by:
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by MagicMike Kelley View Post
    Very odd - have you tried editing the pic? In my old x2 I sometimes ended up with corrupt photos.
    thanks! but it wont even let me access it haha. viewing it on my computer is no problem though. I guess i'll just have to live through this D:

I get the same thing. They tell me at the store I could do a hard reset or just live with it. No one can explain to me why this is happening.

I'm having the exact same gray picture problem but mine didn't even download to my computer correctly. I just got the phone March 2014, it's practically brand new. All my other pics are fine, there are only a handful t hat turned gray. I don't get it.

I just got the Note 4 Friday and it's doing the same thing. I am returning in the morning never had this to happen before my daughter phone did it a year or so ago and we had to exchange it she said i never saw what it did just remembered her complaining about pics not showing.

Galaxy Note 4 and my Note 2 when it looks lonely lol.