- 208 Posts
Disable side swipe on chrome to switch tabs?
I have a great forum I've been spending time on that isn't Tapatalk enabled.
Anyway, I have to keep zooming in to see some of the smaller font posts, and when I try to scroll lrft/right Chrome keeps thinking I want to flip over to other tabs.
Royal pita, and I can't find any settings to change this?
- 07-31-2013, 04:37 PM #2
Re: Disable side swipe on chrome to switch tabs?
Same issue with s4 active. Really frustrating.
It seems to be anywhere within 3/4 inch of either side of the screen . Anyone else ?
Always remember to "report"your issue within Chrome and complain online.
- 08-15-2013, 12:49 AM #3
- 08-15-2013, 02:46 AM #4
- By Villordsutch in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-17-2013, 12:34 PM
- By charliem38 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 10Last Post: 08-02-2013, 02:08 AM
- By jastman in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2013, 05:04 PM
- By NealJ777 in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 3Last Post: 07-31-2013, 10:53 AM
- By Frank J Ivins in forum Nexus 10 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2013, 08:45 AM