My Galaxy S4 battery drains fast.
I just got my Galaxy Monday.. I'm not sure if it drains this fast because I'm always on it or what. I reset it yesterday and it still drains pretty fast. I watched plenty of YouTube videos that said the battery is really good and that they can watch videos and make phone calls for long periods of time. Is it just that I use my phone too much or what ?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-02-2013, 07:44 PM #2
- 08-23-2013, 06:13 PM #5
- 4 Posts
Re: My Galaxy S4 battery drains fast.
Please download Gsam Battery Monitor(link below). Charge your phone to 100, use it like you normally do and when it reaches 30%, take a screenshot of the first Gsam screen, then tap "App Usage" at the bottom and post a screenshot of that as well. Gsam give more informative details than the stock battery app does. But for the record, watching Youtube with your 4G LTE connection is one of the better ways to drain your battery, particularly if you watch high quality HD videos like 720p or 1080p. Using Wireless is only slightly easier on the battery than using your 4G mobile network connection. With that being said, it does appear to be a case of using the phone alot. Gsam screenshots would be prime, though.
- By luckkyyyyy in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 14Last Post: 10-24-2013, 06:41 PM
- By gtt1 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 16Last Post: 08-13-2013, 10:42 AM
- By Joe the Insider in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 10Last Post: 08-07-2013, 02:26 PM
- By littlenoodles in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 08-03-2013, 07:24 PM
- By Tom Niblett in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-02-2013, 07:29 PM