- 08-04-2013, 05:10 PM #2
- 08-04-2013, 05:12 PM #3
- 08-04-2013, 05:43 PM #5
- Galaxy s4 Verizon
- 08-05-2013, 01:23 AM #9
Re: Phone won't turn on.
Sorry I didn't reply earlier--was away from the computer. Glad you fixed it--I assume this means it's booting up normally? What did you finally do, go to Recovery Mode or to Safe Mode? The reason why I was asking you what you did to get to the screen in question was because I suggested 2 different solutions, which yield different menus. The menu with the small type was probably the Recovery Menu, and to move around, you need to use the volume buttons, then use the power button to select.
- By palanilopez12 in forum HTC OneReplies: 12Last Post: 08-06-2013, 01:10 PM
- By Vir Viga in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2013, 07:19 PM
- By msoprano13 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-04-2013, 04:53 PM
- By chgowestburbguy in forum T-Mobile HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-04-2013, 03:59 PM
- By csriteshkumar in forum Samsung Galaxy GrandReplies: 1Last Post: 08-04-2013, 03:55 PM