- 9 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
What have I done? My keeboard won't work!
I am starting to feel like I can't use my phone at all with out this forum.
I just got my galaxy s4 2 or 3 days ago. I can't spell at all so I read I should download Kii keyboard. I did and it has worked perfectly on all my texts. Until about 20 minutes ago! I went to text someone and I realized even though I heard the typing noise no letters were actually showing up on the screen. I couldn't figure out what I must have touched by accident so I figured I would uninstall Kii and go back the Samsung keyboard. Except I can't figure out hoe to uninstall it. Can anyone help?
- 08-05-2013, 12:09 AM #2
Re: What have I done? My keeboard won't work!
Go into settings<language & keyboard and unselect kii... Then go into Google play store and under my apps find kii and uninstall (: hope this helps
Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app
- 08-05-2013, 06:10 AM #3
- By Travisimo in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 13Last Post: 02-03-2014, 09:43 PM
- By diesteldorf in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2013, 02:55 AM
- By James Frary in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 08-05-2013, 07:26 PM
- By diesteldorf in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2013, 10:51 AM
- By adyer2012 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 08-04-2013, 09:25 PM