Google play store problems

themailbox81

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site
Hello,I just recently got my s4. About a month ago. The thing is, my google play store won't upon any more. I tried wiping out the cache, but its still the same.

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Clear those Google play cache and data again in app manager then go under your Account tab in Settings select Google, select your account then select remove.
Reboot and go back to the Account tab pick add, pick Google then reenter your password info and then try the play store app.
That's what I do when I fully wipe my phone, sometimes it takes a couple minutes to start a download after restoring my account.

mikivp

Sep 26, 2013
Visit site
Try this:

i) Check the Application manager--> Google play store --> All --> clear cache--> clear data
ii) Check for Download manager is enabled in Application manager --> All -->Last-Bottom task "Download manager Disabled"
iii) Download manager --> clear cache--> clear data

- - - Updated - - -

Tnx.....work....

Sharon Wen

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Try this:

i) Check the Application manager--> Google play store --> All --> clear cache--> clear data
ii) Check for Download manager is enabled in Application manager --> All -->Last-Bottom task "Download manager Disabled"

it's work...thk...O(∩_∩)O

chancocks

Dec 23, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased an S4 mini and returned it for another one because the Play Store would pop up randomly.... has anyone had this problem before and if so how do I fix it without having to go back and get yet another phone...

STSVA

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
I just purchased an S4 mini and returned it for another one because the Play Store would pop up randomly.... has anyone had this problem before and if so how do I fix it without having to go back and get yet another phone...
What exactly do you mean by "pop up"?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Clear those Google play cache and data again in app manager then go under your Account tab in Settings select Google, select your account then select remove.
Reboot and go back to the Account tab pick add, pick Google then reenter your password info and then try the play store app.
That's what I do when I fully wipe my phone, sometimes it takes a couple minutes to start a download after restoring my account.

Try this:

Hello,I just recently got my s4. About a month ago. The thing is, my google play store won't upon any more. I tried wiping out the cache, but its still the same.

Hello and welcome to AC.
Have you tried the two suggestions above?

Sent From Inside The TARDIS in a Galaxy S4 Away!

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site

Welcome to AC!
Did you try the suggestions from dapp and HP?

amandible

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I just got my Samsung galaxy s4 and can't open the google play store. It crashes instantly. I've tried these tips and they haven't worked. Now what can I do?

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I just got my Samsung galaxy s4 and can't open the google play store. It crashes instantly. I've tried these tips and they haven't worked. Now what can I do?

Welcome to the forums!

You know, it surprises me y'all having this issue.

Did you guys buy the phone from a store or from Craigslist or eBay?

I'm beginning to think that some of you might have bought a clone.

Todd Bohman

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site
Having serious troubles with the Google Play Store. I've talked to T-mobile twice at customer service and they can't figure out what is going on. I looked on You Tube and found a person with similar problems but it was real confusing trying to follow him. Is there anyone I can call that can walk me through this problem? Google, Samsung, etc?

giordano bucktorah

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Unknown