Annoying bluetooth popup screen. Any way to disable it?
I can't be the only one annoyed by the bluetooth popup screen that comes up every time we connect to a bluetooth device. This is the first device I've owned that does this. Most just connect, in the background, without any interaction needed. It's annoying because all it's asking you to do is push "Cancel" to make the screen go away. Really, is that needed? A screen, just to cancel? LOL.
So, any way around this? A setting maybe. An app. Anything?
- 08-05-2013, 12:37 PM #2
- 08-05-2013, 04:27 PM #3
- 09-30-2013, 07:12 PM #5
- 77 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: Annoying bluetooth popup screen. Any way to disable it?
I was gonna start a thread on this but figured somebody else already did. SO ANNOYING! Why does this screen have to popup everytime BT is enabled? It's pointless IMO. Sorry, I don't have anything useful to add.
- By liyangdk in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 09-10-2013, 07:45 AM
- By PRW94 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2Replies: 5Last Post: 08-17-2013, 10:11 AM
- By jims52 in forum Droid RAZR MAXX HDReplies: 10Last Post: 08-06-2013, 07:46 AM
- By whatdaS4 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 08-05-2013, 04:27 PM
- By AmyL2011 in forum Samsung Galaxy AceReplies: 1Last Post: 08-05-2013, 10:46 AM