Bringing Google search back once exited?

darigaaz12

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Edit: OK, after I thought I tried the home button hold/recent app lost unsuccessfully it does show there.... disregard everything below :)

So everytime I do a Google search and then, say, hit the home button, I can't find a way to get back to my search.

If I click the Google search bar/widget or hold the menu button I have to do a brand new search. Is there any way to bring my last search results back without doing a brand new search?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Edit: OK, after I thought I tried the home button hold/recent app lost unsuccessfully it does show there.... disregard everything below :)

So everytime I do a Google search and then, say, hit the home button, I can't find a way to get back to my search.

If I click the Google search bar/widget or hold the menu button I have to do a brand new search. Is there any way to bring my last search results back without doing a brand new search?

Sent from my SGH-M919 using AC Forums mobile app
Glad you found the answer - holding home for recent apps will get you back to your search results for anyone searching the same topic.

paintdrinkingpete

Dec 12, 2009
Visit site
Ah...thank you!!!

This is one that has always bugged me. Using the browser on a computer, I always have the option set to "open search results in new window" because I like being able to quickly go back if the first thing I click on isn't what I was looking for, but it always annoyed me when using the search bar in Android that if I went back to it, I'd have to re-do the search. Good to know!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana