GS4 touch screen freeze?

Shawn Jordan

Jul 22, 2013
Visit site
So i've had this phone for maybe a week now and the touch screen has froze on me twice.. the power button and home button work but when i try to swipe to open nothing happens.. I waited for about 15 mins and no change so i had to pull the battery out :'(

Has this happen to anyone else? Can anything be done?

MagicMike Kelley

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Very odd - so no response by turning turning the screen off and on again - it just "stopped working" eh?

I say two options, try a factory reset or just bring it back now and ask for a new one.

jorhett

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site
Hit <- BACK.

There's a weird thing where it wants to pop up a blue/green box to show you an alert but it fails to pop up. If you hit BACK the alert will pop up and you can dismiss it. Yes, this is extremely broken behavior. Yes, it will show up with alerts from hours or days previous. I have no idea. I'm just telling you how to get out of this mode.

rmkjjen

Oct 6, 2013
Visit site
My GS4 screen freezes too. At that point I have to stop everything I'm working on. It's very slow to respond. I'm very disappointed in this phone, and this is my second phone. The first one acted up like crazy in it's first week. What a waste of money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2