Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default ringtone sound starts out quiet then gets louder- is this a stock thing?

my Samsung galaxy s4 ringtone volume is all the way up- its not my ringtone - and its the same for the basic ringtones as well, and yes I checked the increasingly pocket volume that's not it.. sooo this ringtone starting quiet then getting louder is this normal.. the way its suppose to be?? please help, thank u.

Global Posts
    54 Global Posts

Default Re: ringtone sound starts out quiet then gets louder- is this a stock thing?

Try downloading the disable increasing ring app.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CrackBerry Convert

Global Posts
    3,240 Global Posts
    ROM
    Goldeneye 4.0 + CWM OUDHS

Default Re: ringtone sound starts out quiet then gets louder- is this a stock thing?

Quote Originally Posted by monstercookie View Post
    my Samsung galaxy s4 ringtone volume is all the way up- its not my ringtone - and its the same for the basic ringtones as well, and yes I checked the increasingly pocket volume that's not it.. sooo this ringtone starting quiet then getting louder is this normal.. the way its suppose to be?? please help, thank u.
    Just to be clear, you have increase volume when in pocket disabled, right? That's the setting that would cause it...I have it disabled and my ringtone is consistent volume without any mods/addons/apps etc.