Spigen Glas. tR with sview

singjai

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone have the glas tr slim from Spigen with the S view flip cover? How does it work with the .4mm thickness? I want the s view but I'm afraid it won't close all the way with the extra thickness.

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Not meaning to hijack your thread, but I'm wanting to know how people are liking the glas.tr protectors also :)

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

singjai

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I love it. Idt I'll ever go back to plastic after this lol. I was thinking about getting the nano glass screen protector but the drop protection isn't as good at this one.

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using AC Forums

MagicMike Kelley

Jul 23, 2013
Visit site
Not sure the need for it. A screen protector with the Slim Armor View should be sufficient. There's not much of a lip on the back casing but I can't imagine a protection for the screen being thicker. You'd do best in sending a quick email to Spigen.

PS. The Slim Armor View case is awesome. You have a very protective case that let's the phone still look and feel sexy.

singjai

Jun 5, 2013
Visit site
I mean the Samsung official S view cover, not the slim armor view. Sorry for not making it clear on the first post.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have both the spiegen s view has the latch which I really like the samsung s view does not always close

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463