- 2 Posts
Stock weather widget not updating????
Sorry if this has been asked or answered......my stock accuweather clock/weather widget the phone came with just stopped updating the other day. It stopped at 4:20 pm and I have tried evrything to get it to update and it just wont. I am currently using Android Weather but I do not like it as much as the stock widget. I have googled some and I see where plenty of people have had the same problem but no one is listing a fix, or solution. Anyone have any ideas?
- 08-08-2013, 04:09 PM #2
- 08-08-2013, 04:17 PM #3
- 08-08-2013, 05:15 PM #4
- 08-08-2013, 06:58 PM #5
- 08-09-2013, 07:52 AM #6
- 08-09-2013, 09:18 AM #8
- 09-24-2013, 09:36 AM #9
- 09-24-2013, 06:13 PM #10
- 10-09-2013, 01:51 AM #11
Re: Stock weather widget not updating????
You can try the following:
If you have any task killer - just uninstall or change it's settings.
I resolve this problem by simply disable my task killer I have DU Battery Saver - I love this programme. In the saver menu - Smart module - I have option Auto clear Apps. By disabling this option, everything was running just fine again. So now I have my current city updated and updates every time with no problems.
Hope this helps.
- 10-09-2013, 02:28 AM #12
- By PcNy in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2013, 12:17 PM
- By Suzi1987 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 08-08-2013, 10:23 AM
- By jpriest007 in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 08-08-2013, 09:32 AM
- By kebenifeni in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2013, 09:27 AM
- By novahob in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 0Last Post: 08-08-2013, 08:39 AM