- 1 Posts
Questions about battery care
New aroud here and this may have been discussed a few times .. Battery care for the s4 it used to be that you shouldn't leave your phone on the charger after it was charged as that could damage the battery is that still the case ? And that you shouldn't use your phone while it was charging for the same reason .. Final question for anyone that knows advice used to be about once a month run the battery totally down and then charge it back up again is this still good advice to follow ?
- 08-11-2013, 05:22 PM #2
- 911 Posts
Re: Questions about battery care
The answer is "No" to all of those. Not that it matters all that much. The worst thing that can happen is you'll need to drop $20 on a new battery in a year, but that isn't normal to have to do. We haven't had to replace a battery in the 4 Android phones we've had for two full years each. We just charge at night and don't do anything special.
Just charge when it's convenient. If you want to be nicest to your battery avoid discharging all the way but don't sweat it if you do.
Sent from my SCH-I545 using AC Forums mobile app
- By nosky92 in forum Droid RAZR HDReplies: 18Last Post: 08-23-2013, 12:07 AM
- By mdandashly in forum HTC One Google EditionReplies: 4Last Post: 08-16-2013, 05:04 PM
- By asanatheist in forum Moto XReplies: 49Last Post: 08-11-2013, 04:20 PM
- By TwistedGamer in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-11-2013, 01:51 PM
- By socialillz in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 08-11-2013, 02:11 AM