Few niggles with my samsung galaxy s4

thyjones

May 11, 2013
Visit site
Hi there,

I have a few issues which are winding me up and am wondering if there is any fix/change for it, from the people i've spoken with i'm not the only one either.

The first problem is, i continually catch the "Emergency Call" link on the screen lock screen which is an annoyance, and the other problem is when i'm typing a message, some times i catch the "samsung keyboard settings" which is another annoyance.

I don't particularly have fat fingers lol, and as I say, a few other owners I know do the same

Any ideas?

Thanks

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Well for the second one, download a different keyboard. If you want a free one try out Google or Kii Keyboard. I use SwiftKey myself but really liked Kii.

Posted via TriForced Sprint GS4

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
Hi there,

I have a few issues which are winding me up and am wondering if there is any fix/change for it, from the people i've spoken with i'm not the only one either.

The first problem is, i continually catch the "Emergency Call" link on the screen lock screen which is an annoyance, and the other problem is when i'm typing a message, some times i catch the "samsung keyboard settings" which is another annoyance.

I don't particularly have fat fingers lol, and as I say, a few other owners I know do the same

Any ideas?

Thanks

I've never heard of the first one! :confused:

But for the second, I normally use the Samsung keyboard but I never type on it, I slide my finger or my pen a la swiftkey and it works great and faster. :thumbup::D

I also use the Google keyboard a lot and it does work better to type on it with fingers.

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan