I'm getting picked on lol

tlo07

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I sold my GS4 and went back to the iPhone 5 and I kick myself every day for it. It was a stupid mistake! Stick to your guns and don't give up your GS4! Now its going to cost me an early upgrade ($$$) to go back!

jaleesag88

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
I sold my GS4 and went back to the iPhone 5 and I kick myself every day for it. It was a stupid mistake! Stick to your guns and don't give up your GS4! Now its going to cost me an early upgrade ($$$) to go back!

I've almost done that!! Then I look at my boyfriend's iPhone 5 and I'm like....look at all the cool stuff my phone does. Nevermind I don't want it hahaha

limitbreak09

Jun 27, 2013
Visit site
I will get an iphone..if they have this

Android OS
Removable battery/Sd card
5"+ screen
:D:D:D:D:D
Sent from my LG-E980 using AC Forums mobile app

Mister Android123

Aug 11, 2013
Visit site
I just switched from iPhone 5 to Nexus and I'm really happy. Also switched from AT&T to TMobile. Pirate Bay + Unlimited Data ftw

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
A vast majority of the time, having the OS conversation with laymen isn't worth it. Just say, "spostarlo lungo cafone" :)

benhmadison

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site

You should be able to find someone to trade with you on Craigslist or you could sell your ip5 and buy a used gs4?

MFmonster

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I think anyone picking on someone for the choice in device is silly and exhibits insecurity, or the person is just a *&*#. :)

I love choices! I am unfortunate because my personality is such that I need (want) to own every high end device on every OS. Someone should pick on me for owning several devices and not by the choice in devices. ;)

LegalAmerican

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
The trick I always employ with Apple fans, is I ask myself: "What would they say about this same device if it was made by Apple?"

If the S4 was made by Apple, you'd see Apple fans with S4 tattoos on their faces and S4 stickers all over their Macbooks. We'd never be hearing the end of it. The same can be said if any current Android flagship was made by Cupertino.

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
The trick I always employ with Apple fans, is I ask myself: "What would they say about this same device if it was made by Apple?"

If the S4 was made by Apple, you'd see Apple fans with S4 tattoos on their faces and S4 stickers all over their Macbooks. We'd never be hearing the end of it. The same can be said if any current Android flagship was made by Cupertino.
:thumbup::D
That's exactly what I tell everyone!

Sent From a Galaxy S4 Away!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehammed