- 2 Posts
My predictive keyboard no longer works
For the first few months I was amazed by my S4's predictive keyboard and using continuous input was the fastest and easiest way to input but so thing changed in the last few days, it does not remember old words I used and is not learning new ones either. I also find that It is making far more predictive errors, when before I found it almost intuitive.
To my knowledge I have not changed any setting and so I am concerned it is because of an update or an app.
I am not sure what other info to supply- any advice would be appreciated.
- 08-13-2013, 09:49 AM #2
- 08-13-2013, 09:52 AM #3
- 08-13-2013, 10:07 AM #4
- By ballie1 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 10-07-2016, 11:02 PM
- By goosegog in forum HTC One M7Replies: 8Last Post: 10-08-2013, 05:46 PM
- By bagou01 in forum Android AppsReplies: 2Last Post: 08-19-2013, 10:51 AM
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 10Last Post: 08-16-2013, 12:45 PM
- By andrewhallam in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 08-14-2013, 03:37 AM