email@msn.com would not sync on galaxy s4

JELKA CROUCHER

Aug 15, 2013
Visit site
As of this morning I can not view my emalis from my msn.com account on my Galaxy S4. Under last update it gives me current time and the little circle is spinning telling me that it is loading messages. At the same time I have no problem viewing emails from hotmail.com account. I went into settings and removed both accounts and then added them back first the msn one and it made no difference and then the hotmail one. Help and thanks.

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
As of this morning I can not view my emalis from my msn.com account on my Galaxy S4. Under last update it gives me current time and the little circle is spinning telling me that it is loading messages. At the same time I have no problem viewing emails from hotmail.com account. I went into settings and removed both accounts and then added them back first the msn one and it made no difference and then the hotmail one. Help and thanks.

Still issues occurring on the Microsoft Outlook end, they have been experiencing issues all day with PC and Mobile syncing.

I would not link these issues to any problems with your Galaxy S4. All on Microsoft's end and should be rectified shortly.

stingmk

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I have been experiencing this issue for the last week. Every time I have to delete my account and create it again on my s4.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non