- 1 Posts
Problem trying to enter UMTS
Hello, i have my Samsung S 4 which came with cyanogenmod. I think that is what makes me limited when entering UMTS but i dont really know.
When i type *#197328640# for example, nothing happens, i tried this with other codes and again, nothing happens. What can i do to make it work? I need to access this feature of the telephone and i cant.
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english, im not a native speaker.
- By umadbrah in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 08-19-2013, 03:20 PM
- By JR A in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 4Last Post: 08-18-2013, 02:27 PM
- By Dana5318 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2013, 12:00 AM
- By DenverRalphy in forum Android Central AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-15-2013, 05:00 PM
- By rcaddict in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-15-2013, 04:01 PM