How to revert back to Touchwiz 4.2.2?
I recently tried to flash my Sprint Galaxy S4 to the Google Play Edition 4.3 rom, but that did not work out very well. I kept getting the "com.android.phone has unexpectedly stopped working" error that basically made my phone completely useless.
I was wondering how I can revert my phone back to stock Touchwiz 4.2.2? I can't seem to find any guides online nor any links to download the Touchwiz 4.2.2 ROM.
- 08-15-2013, 10:35 PM #2
- 08-16-2013, 11:58 AM #4
- 08-16-2013, 12:45 PM #6
- 08-16-2013, 01:27 PM #7
Re: How to revert back to Touchwiz 4.2.2?
I found "Update device", but still no option for updating the PRL. Only asking me to update to 4.3, which apparently did not work. I'll probably reflash 4.2.2 when I get hom.e
I called that number and apparently it was a Verizon Wireless number (it was also out of service). Thanks though!
- 08-16-2013, 01:37 PM #9
- 10-27-2013, 06:35 PM #10
- 01-03-2014, 06:09 PM #11
- By Yiyan Goh in forum Android AppsReplies: 4Last Post: 01-27-2015, 01:32 PM
- By MissyHaney in forum Google ChromecastReplies: 31Last Post: 09-24-2013, 07:55 PM
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 8Last Post: 08-18-2013, 04:48 PM
- By sammiex0x0x in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 08-15-2013, 09:29 PM
- By MissyHaney in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 4Last Post: 08-15-2013, 08:58 PM