- 41 Posts
Bluetooth Signal Strength--Is it good??
I am looking at buying a Bluetooth to auxiliary adapter for my home theater. This will allow me to stream music from my phone to my home amplifier via Bluetooth. However, the distance at which I can use this greatly depends on the phone's Bluetooth signal strength. I have never used the Bluetooth on the S4. How is it?
Anyone used one of these adapters or Bluetooth speakers? How far away would they work? Could it go through walls or did it have to have line of sight?
- 08-17-2013, 12:08 AM #2
- 7,928 Posts
- Stock Moto X
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- By captmike in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 7Last Post: 11-02-2013, 03:44 PM
- By mangurian in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2013, 06:00 PM
- By Cassandra Haskins in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 3Last Post: 08-17-2013, 10:27 AM
- By vulcan001 in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 08-16-2013, 05:29 PM
- By ScreenOnOMFG in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-16-2013, 02:23 PM