Tech Armor HD vs Neo Crystal HD

GermanSi

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Hello, a friend here in Mexico sells screen protectors. He has Tech Armor HD and Neo Crystal HD, I google?d and I found very good reviews about both. I don?t know which one is best. Oh, and I know some people say that S4 don?t need a screen protector, but I want to put one of the options I have xD, I saw in amazon that the Tech Armor is like more popular. the two have 4.4 out of 5 stars but the Tech Armor have like 1000+ more comments. I know that there is the Spigen Glass. Tr,that is one of the best, but I want to buy it to my friend.

Here are the links:
Amazon.com: [Neo HD Crystal] JL31.6 Samsung Galaxy S4 Screen Protector - Premium Japanese Film - 3 Pack - Lifetime Replacement - Verizon, AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, International, and Unlocked - Screen Protector Cover for Galaxy S IV SIV i9500 2013 Mode
Amazon.com: Tech Armor Samsung Galaxy S4 SIV Premium Anti-Glare & Anti-Fingerprint (Matte) Screen Protectors with Lifetime Replacement Warranty [3-Pack] - Retail Packaging: Cell Phones & Accessories

Thanks guys!
Regards:):)

GermanSi

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
Haalcyon, so you say that the 4 are maybe the same or similar? I have one in my s4 right now, I don?t remember very good what brand it is, I bought it in Walmart and they were something like Wrightlife Idk, lol, But this have some scratches and has began to peel off from cornerns.

I don?t know which one will be more resistant to the scratches. I know that they?re not 100% anti scratches...

Btw, thanks for your answer!

GermanSi

Jul 28, 2013
Visit site
So I now need to chose from the SPIGEN STEINHEIL vs TECH ARMOR HD,

The question is, which one, will have better feel when touching the protector? (SGP STEINHEIL OR TECH ARMOR?)

Faloogs

May 21, 2012
Visit site
I have the tech armor on my s4 and it's awesome! The package came with 3 protectors, a squeegee and dust tape. Application was quick and simple, the feel is smooth and responsive. It's been on my phone for a few months now and there are no scratches on my phone. Just took my time applying it. I think it cost $4.50 on amazon. Si worth it. . Definitely recommend this product!

Posted via Android Central App on my awesome Samsung Galaxy s4

Weld guy

May 10, 2013
Visit site
I just put a Spigen on my s4 , and its great , feels almost like rubbing your finger over glass.

Posted via Android Central App

harryhoudini66

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
I have the tech armor on my s4 and it's awesome! The package came with 3 protectors, a squeegee and dust tape. Application was quick and simple, the feel is smooth and responsive. It's been on my phone for a few months now and there are no scratches on my phone. Just took my time applying it. I think it cost $4.50 on amazon. Si worth it. . Definitely recommend this product!

Posted via Android Central App on my awesome Samsung Galaxy s4

I agree. Same here. Spent about 15 minutes putting it on. However that was because I was so anal. I did not want any lint, bubbles or anything. It is perfect. Did the same on the wife's S4. Also got Tech Armor for the Note 8, iPad Mini, Nexus 7.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

edoles

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I have the Spigen Glas.t Nano Slim (0.15mm) on my GS4 and it is probably the best I've ever used. Super smooth and slippery swipe feel, oleophobic, and strong. It took less than 60 seconds to install and doesn't require any water to download it. I've only had on for about a month, but even comparing it to the Steinheil I like it much better. It is pricy, $35 even through Amazon, so I don't know yet if it is really worth the extra money.

Posted via Android Central App

keyzlife

Sep 6, 2012
Visit site
I have the tech armor on all of my devices. Great screen protector for the $. One your screen is flawlessly clean good on in seconds. Just squeegee as you lay it down and your good to go.

sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S?4 with Tapatalk 4