- 3 Posts
S-Planner Notification Issue
About a week ago I noticed that my phone kept reminding me that I had a calendar event in the notification area. I use google calendar but still use s-planner for the notification portion. Once I have a calendar event in the notification area... my calendar sound notifies me every 1 minute until I snooze it or dismiss it. Has anyone ever heard of this? Previous to a week ago, I would get one notification and then it would sit quiet in the notification area.
I really enjoy the notification/snooze/dismiss area of splanner and it doesn't happen if I turn the notifications off in s-planner and use the google calendar ones.
Thanks in advance!
- 08-18-2013, 11:06 PM #2CrackBerry Convert
- 792 Posts
- Goldeneye 4.0 + CWM OUDHS
Re: S-Planner Notification Issue
- By joshasch in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-29-2013, 09:53 AM
- By jpbz28 in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 08-20-2013, 02:01 AM
- By Shilohcane in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1Replies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 08:32 PM
- By Stephen Ben Warren Courtney in forum HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 08-18-2013, 06:29 PM
- By manuvdbrule in forum Google Play StoreReplies: 1Last Post: 08-18-2013, 10:52 AM