Pink galaxy s4

lov3p1nk88

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I know Samsung released a PINK unlocked international version of the galaxy s4. I was thinking about buying one off of eBay and using it with AT&T. Will it work with AT&T?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I know Samsung released a PINK unlocked international version of the galaxy s4. I was thinking about buying one off of eBay and using it with AT&T. Will it work with AT&T?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

You should be able to. Both are GSM devices.

OutaDadark

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
@lov3p1nk88: Did you decide to buy a Pink phone? If not, I have a Pink Greatshield case, originally bought as Purple on Amazon, but it is a deep Pink!!

Anyway, Greatshield kindly refunded my money, but as I'm in the UK, they're in the US, they suggested I donate the case instead of sending it back to them. Who better to donate it to than lov3p1nk, lol.....

So if you need a Pink case, it's yours !! PM me if you want it.

OutaDadark

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
@lov3p1nk88: picture as requested.....

View attachment 77755

I have a Black version and it really is a great case, adding very little bulk to the phone, but offers superb protection.

Bought from Greatshield through Amazon UK on 15th Jul 2013, delivered from the US on 15th Aug 2013. Drop an email to Greatshield US if yu want to confirm it's kosher, lol. I'd really love someone to use it because it will simply gather dust in some drawer in my house. Pay It Forward.....

Sent a reply to your PM.

Last edited: