- Junior Member
- 1 Posts
App problem with rooted phone
Just a quick question. I have a galaxy s4 which I have rooted and installed the Google Play 4.3 rom. However my barclays banking app won't work on a rooted phone.
Is there a way I can root the phone again but keep the Google Play rom?
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-20-2013, 12:09 AM #2
If I helped you, Pay it Forward....
Current Devices: Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
- 09-19-2013, 03:02 PM #3
- 09-19-2013, 03:25 PM #4
- By Kiran Chandra in forum AT&T Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 12:22 PM
- By douglerner in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2013, 02:19 PM
- By tonykwok in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2013, 10:01 AM
- By xarxas in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 08-19-2013, 05:59 AM
- By angelgabbby in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 0Last Post: 08-19-2013, 04:22 AM