- 1 Posts
Galaxy s4 - Navigon Europe
I recently switched to Galaxy S4 from the Galaxy S3, and the only thing i cannot get to work is Navigon. The app installs with no problems but it wont download the maps via WLAN or PC. I get the following message :
"Navigon failed to start the installation. there is no memory card inserted"
There is a micro sd card installed and i can also view all available files on it. I also tried formatting it. Still no progress.
- By gigglingidiot in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 2Last Post: 08-27-2013, 09:53 AM
- By Cwinytado in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 08-27-2013, 12:54 AM
- By d12lee in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 07:44 PM
- By Syafiq Huzir in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2013, 07:36 AM
- By Nathank4 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 08-20-2013, 03:17 PM