Screen Capture

SuperCK

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
My screen capture does not work. I went into My Device - Motions and Gestures - Palm Motion - Screen Capture and ensure it's turned on. I swipe my hand from left to right - right to left and it does not capture the screen. I also held down the home key - power button at the same time but it always go back to the home screen. Any help would be appreciated.

famouzstarz#AC

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
are you swiping your hand correctly? plam down? side of hand? waving your fingers across it?

mine works just fine swiping right to left holding my hand on its side touching the screen viola screen capture.

HPferoxCraft

May 8, 2013
Visit site
You have to touch the screen while sliding, try doing it with your hand like a karate chop, touch the far right and slide the karate chop to the left.
And try pushing the power button a split second before the home button, you have to hold them both down for a second.
I have palm and motion enabled but all other motion and air gestures are off.
Should work, just gave to get the timing down.

Posted via Android Central App

SuperCK

Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
You have to touch the screen while sliding, try doing it with your hand like a karate chop, touch the far right and slide the karate chop to the left.
And try pushing the power button a split second before the home button, you have to hold them both down for a second.
I have palm and motion enabled but all other motion and air gestures are off.
Should work, just gave to get the timing down.

Posted via Android Central App

Thank you both for your response. I am using palm facing down and karate chop moving from right to left.

jeffreii

CrackBerry Convert
Apr 20, 2012
Visit site
Don't waste your time with the gesture - it's dumb and hardly worth the effort. Home + Power button is very easy once you get the hang of it...just make sure you are pressing both at the exact same time and holding them until you see the graphic/portrait flash around the screen. It works for me 95% of the time. The gesture...turned that off the day I got the phone...same with my S3.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelrie