- 9 Posts
Exchange service draining battery
Has anyone who uses a hotmail account via exchange noticed an increase in battery usage?
I've been using it since I had my phone but over the last week it has started showing as one of the highest causes of battery drain. I use it as push between 9 and 5 and fetch outside those times. I haven't been getting any more emails than usual and haven't changed any settings.
Posted via Android Central App
- 08-20-2013, 04:23 PM #2
- 10-30-2013, 03:07 AM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Exchange service draining battery
I had the same problem and it seems to be related to Outlook e-mails. If you have it set up in your mail app it drains the battery of your device
I just deleted the Hotmail from my mail account and just installed the Outlook app instead without Calendar Sync. So far so good.
- By acejavelin in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 3Last Post: 08-26-2013, 06:39 PM
- By c_elliott83 in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 4Last Post: 08-25-2013, 09:19 AM
- By Andrew Grafeman in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 15Last Post: 08-23-2013, 03:56 AM
- By d12lee in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 08-22-2013, 07:44 PM
- By roadrat in forum Verizon HTC OneReplies: 10Last Post: 08-22-2013, 10:58 AM