I did a search about this case but did not find any specific hits. I just got my galaxy s4 and I'm looking for a sleek but protective case. Anybody using this case?
    08-20-2013 04:44 PM
    I did a search about this case but did not find any specific hits. I just got my galaxy s4 and I'm looking for a sleek but protective case. Anybody using this case?
    I have one on its way via UPS. Should arrive tomorrow. I can post back in a couple days with my thoughts.

Posted from my Galaxy Note 8.0 via Android Central App
    08-20-2013 09:29 PM
    Just got mine yesterday and I love it thus far. Very well made, looks fantastic(I got black), adds a perfect bit of weight to feel solid & sleek in your hand. The cover can sometimes be a trick to open if your not paying attention but that's a good thing as shows how perfectly it closes.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-21-2013 11:04 AM
    I bought that one right away, along with the Neo Hybrid. I love them both to be honest, very slim but high quality. Good choice.
    08-21-2013 11:14 AM
    I've had mine for about 3a weeks and it is a fabulous case. I think what I like about it the most is that if u get tired of opening it up from time to time that u can take the flipcover off and it acts like u have the slim armor itself. So it's kinda like two cases in one. Granted I did just order the seido obex for mine and am looking forward to giving it a shot.

Galaxy S4
    08-21-2013 01:11 PM
    I have had mine a week and love the way it feels and like how well the view finder works.I also have the OEM which I am not crazy about because it does not close the spigen works great with the latch.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using AC Forums mobile app
    08-21-2013 02:39 PM
    So I've had mine now a couple days. While it's a very nice case and well made, it probably won't be my daily case. I find I'm opening the case cover so frequently that its gotten in the way. But I will definitely use it when traveling for extra protection.

I may take the flap off and see how it goes with just the back portion (akin to the regular Slim Armor case).
    08-23-2013 05:19 PM
    Anyone found the flip cover flimsy or easily breakable? What about taking pictures, does the flip cover opening affect the pictures quality?

Cheers
    08-31-2013 08:24 PM